Berne, November 22-2016 #10YearsSwissintell
It has been a fantastic event with over 40 active members and new members attending our #10YearsAnniveraryEvent in Berne on November 22.
Great Sessions from FSI, IBM and LexisNexis supported by our sponsors Comintelli, Inovis and LexisNexis. The feedback was overwhelming – we definitely want to follow up on this with you.
Please find below and attached additional information around the event, sponsors and speakers and a serie of pictures our members sent to us.
Inputs from the Federal Intelligence Service #FIS
Detailed commentaries on the film and economic espionage (not available in English)
Erläuterungen zum Film „Im Visier“
Commentaires sur le court-métrage „En ligne de mire“
Spiegazioni del cortometraggio „Nel mirino“
Prophylax brochure (prevention and awareness programme regarding economic espionage and proliferation as well as security tips on the use of electronic devices while traveling abroad): German version / English version / French version/ Italian version
Factsheet on what the FIS does against espionage (not available in English)
Was macht der NDB gegen Spionage?
Que fait le SRC pour lutter contre l‘espionnage ?
Cosa intraprende il SIC contro lo spionaggio?
Inputs from #IBM and Chris Liguori
Redefining Connections: Insights from the Global C-Suite Study The C-Perspective IBM Institute for Business Value Chris Liguori IBM Enterprise Business Unit Digital Transformation & Solutions / Industrial Sector
- IBM C-Suite Studies for CEOs, CFOs, CHROs, CIOs, CMOs and COOs can be downloaded here: www.ibm.com/services/c-suite/study/
- Official video on How IBM Watson Works (8 mins long) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xcmh1LQB9I
- IBM Watson News Explorer: https://news-explorer.mybluemix.net/
- IBM Chef Watson Twist Apple iOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ibm-chef-watson-twist/id1078449597?mt=8
- IBM Chef Watson Twist Android Ap: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ibm.watson.life.cocktails&hl=en
- IBM Design: http://www.ibm.com/design/
Inputs from #LexisNexis and Thomas Stoeckle, Segment Leader Global Media Intelligence
LinkedIn Group for the Small Data Forum