Members are the first to enjoy the best offers in class networking sessions and discussions about competitive intelligence, market analysis or strategic planning solutions. Learn more about who we are.
For a very attractive membership fee : 150 CHF for individual member and 75 CHF for student, we offer :
- Quarterly networking events in Geneva and Lausanne with like-minded professionals
- An online and offline platform for information professionals
- Periodic webinars
- A members-only online section with exclusive features :
- Several job opportunities
- Speaker’s presentations from our previous events
- More than 50 resources related to Competitive Intelligence
- Our past newsletters
- A single entry point for the Swiss Intelligence Community
- The possibility to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to receive rss feeds via email in any of the press review topics
- Get an overview of both Swissintell’s and other Intelligence’s events
- Discounts on education and professional development opportunities :
- Discount for attending the JVeille Event
As a Swissintell member, you can enjoy 25% reduction for the first year of membershipfor new SCIP members and on upcoming SCIP events
- For the certification « Swiss investigation and intelligence best practices», Swissintell members can take the exam for free
- 10% discount code when registering for i-intelligence courses
- To benefit from the discounts write us at email@example.com
Your data will not be transmitted to third parties and will be stored exclusively in Bexio, a 100% Swiss business software (GDPR compliant).
Events for Professionals
As a Swissintell member you define and enjoy what supports your professional growth. Our events are designed to support you on your career path.
We start around 6pm and enjoy each other’s company and ideas until 9pm. Each event has the following structure:
- President’s note and state of affairs, members feedback
- Key speaker(s) with an engaging central topic
- Networking, light snacks and drinks during a fireside chat to more deeply engage around the key topic
Certification & Code of Ethics
Certification – Special Discount for Swissintell Members
Swissintell strongly encourages its members to pass the certification set up with our partner :
Swissintell members can take the exam for free (instead of CHF 50) after becoming a member of the partner association. The exam is currently available in French and will soon be translated into other languages.
Code of Ethics for Information Professionals
As a professional organization, Swissintell adhere to the SCIP (Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals) code of ethics.
Swissintell expects its members and partners to adhere to this minimal set of guidelines for ethical behavior in practice :
- To continually strive to increase the recognition and respect of the profession.
- To comply with all applicable laws, domestic and international.
- To accurately disclose all relevant information, including one’s identity and organization, prior to all interviews.
- To avoid conflicts of interest in fulfilling one’s duties.
- To provide honest and realistic recommendations and conclusions in the execution of one’s duties.
- To promote this code of ethics within one’s company, with third-party contractors and within the entire profession.
- To faithfully adhere to and abide by one’s company policies, objectives and guidelines.
We reserve the right to revoke/terminate any membership at any time if Swissintell determines that members intelligence activities are in direct violation of the SCIP Code of Ethics.
We make our members and stakeholders aware that under the Federal Act on Private Security Services Provided Abroad and the accompanying ordinance, companies that wish to provide, from Switzerland, private security services abroad are subject to a prior declaration requirement.welcome_to_swissintell