As cyber risks accumulate, so does the likelihood of disruptions to critical business infrastructure and operations. Gain more insights.
- Cyber risks aren’t isolated breaches. They accumulate with the potential to disrupt every aspect of business operations and infrastructure.
- The cumulative effects of cyber risks are not being taken into account by most businesses.
- The Internet of Everything fuels cyber risks accumulation to a level that requires consistent board-level attention.
- As businesses transfer valuable assets onto digital networks, they should consider what they are trying to protect, and how to protect it.
- “Translating” technology risks appropriately will help boards take the lead in managing and mitigating cyber risks.
Source: Cyber risks spill over into the physical world | Articles | Knowledge | Zurich Insurance