- This event has passed.
SCIP – Virtual Rapid Scenario Generation & Ranking
July 9 - July 15
While no one can predict the future, scenario planning is a highly effective process to create agile and flexible strategies and build resilience in times of disruption. However, traditional scenario planning is slow, cumbersome, and too often focuses on one “ideal” scenario. In contrast, rapid scenario planning is efficient, versatile, and fast-moving, all of which are critical in times of great uncertainty. This virtual workshop will give you the tools and best practices to:
- Quickly generate alternative scenarios that describe the near future
- Determine what strategies will work in those scenarios
- Identify strategic elements that are common across the scenarios
- Map out implementation plans for the strategic actions
- Develop ongoing intelligence plans to monitor the changing situation
You will walk away ready to enable your organization to quickly prioritize a “best strategy” and the actions needed to implement the strategy from multiple scenarios. The result is a robust strategy and agile implementation plan that will help your organization thrive in the face of disruption.
Swissintell members benefit the SCIP member rate price ! To benefit from the discount write us at email@example.com