Swissintell returns to Zürich!
After a short absence, Aleksandra Bielska start a new Zürich-based series of meetings titled “The Next Big Thing”. We will meet every three months to discuss how to identify, monitor, and respond to those trends that will shape or disrupt business in the decade ahead. Together with distinguished professionals working in Swiss-based companies, we will:
- Identify practical, actionable approaches – including tools and structured techniques – for keeping up to speed with new trends and ideas
- Ask difficult questions, debunk the myths and identify strategies for dealing with spurious claims from vendors, consultants and others
- Discuss the major technological trends, including AI, blockchain-based solutions, and the introduction of 5G communications
- Identify and explore lesser-known but significant, as well as latent, beyond-the-horizon trends likely to shape business in the 2020s
This event will be held in English, but questions can be asked in German or French.
- Discussion of the latest business trends and their impact to your business
- Practical knowledge of trend identification and monitoring
- An opportunity to join a dedicated, intelligence-oriented community of practice
- Networking with like-minded individuals
- Meetings will take place once a quarter. They will start at 18:00 and last two hours.
- Every meeting will consist of three presentations lasting approximately 20 minutes each. Each presentation will answer a carefully chosen question relevant to a leading topic. The questions, or “prompts”, will be provided to speakers before the presentation. “Sales pitch” presentations will be strictly forbidden.
- The presentations will be followed by a Q&A / moderated discussion.
- The event will conclude with a networking apéro.