Validate and confirm accuracy of individual report findings on JP Morgan’s prospective and existing clients, researched, documented and prepared by analyst. Research includes: negative media, PEP & sanctions.
- Ensure that all public records collected, relate to specific customer/client.
- Ensure proper compliance protocols/procedures are adhered to and applied correctly by analyst.
- Determine what additional research steps are needed by the analyst.
- Conduct specialized research to determine disposition of any open records, properly identifying risks and escalating derogatory/high risk findings to Senior Management; risks include but not limited to – PEP, High Risk Global Jurisdictions and SDN/OFAC matches.
- Summarize and communicate derogatory information in written form to Senior Management.
- Exercise sound judgment and observe the highest degree of confidentiality.