Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) is much more than a simple collection discipline. Rather, it encompasses the technical, analytic and procedural tools needed to support strategic and operational decision making and action.
This event will demonstrate – through OSINT best practices and case studies – how businesses of all sizes can use OSINT to develop an effective, low-cost intelligence capability that supports all four pillars of intelligence for business.
Members get free access to the event. Renew your Swissintell membership for 2019 now!
- OSINT as an instrument of strategic and operational decision making
- The Lean Intelligence process
- How to grow your awareness of relevant information sources
- Open source tools for automated intelligence collection
- 18.00: Welcome and registration
- 18.30-18.40: Welcome message from the President of Swissintell
- 18.40-19.30 : Interventions
- Aleksandra Bielska, consultant at I-Intelligence
- Chris Pallaris, Director of I-Intelligence
- 19.30-19.45: Questions / Answers
- 19.45-20.45: Drinks and Networking
Aleksandra Bielska is an educator, researcher and consultant specialising in intelligence and its related disciplines. As an educator, she has taught intelligence theory and practice to public and private sector organisations, including at the NATO School in Oberammergau, Germany, the Geneva Centre for Security Policy (GCSP), Switzerland, and the Kozminsky University, Warsaw, Poland.
Aleksandra holds an M.A. in Intelligence and International Security from King’s College London, and a B.A. in Intelligence Studies from the Mercyhurst University’s Department of Intelligence Studies in Erie, PA, in the United States.
Chris Pallaris is Director and Principal Consultant of i-intelligence, a commercial intelligence consultancy based in Zürich, Switzerland. i-intelligence works to improve the intelligence, foresight and risk management capabilities of public and private sector organisations around the globe.
Chris has a degree in International History from the London School of Economics and Political Science, and an MBA from the Open University.